Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Tagg's 3rd Birthday!}

This is the Carnival Themed party I put together for my youngest kiddo Tagg. I was working with a grad school budget and a 1970's totally retro venue (the party was supposed to be outside, but got rained out), but I made it work and the most important thing was that the kids had a ton of fun, and Tagg couldn't stop talking his birthday party for days!


The invitation...
The sign I made...

I was so rushed I didn't get many pictures, and only had my iphone (aghhhh! oh well!)

We served hot dogs, chips, watermelon, and of course cupcakes for dessert!

The tables we decorated with colorful Blumbox boxes filled with Suckers, on top of strips of Carnival tickets. I also lined up Popcorn bags and had little Carnival prizes scattered on the tables.

We had a fishing booth, duck pond game, and bean bag toss for the kids to play. All supplies were purchased from Oriental Trading Company.


















1 comment:

  1. Hi! I randomly found your site... love all your ideas! But just had to tell you I have a one year old named Taggart that we call "Tagg" with two gg's... wow! Bet you don't hear that much?

    ReplyDelete